A date counting app that helps you not to miss your precious moments!
|App Name||TheDayBefore (D-Day countdown)|
|Update on||Nov 30, 2022|
|Get it on|
All your precious days, be with The Day Before.🥳
Is there a day you don't want to miss, such as anniversaries with your lover, family's birthday, important exams, and interviews?
Manage your schedule easily and conveniently with The Day Before!
■ Customized calculation method that fits the situation
The most loved and most convenient D-Day app!
Not only the countdown, but also the repeated calculation of the year, month, and week, and the number of baby months are easily calculated.
* Various calculation methods *
D-Day (countdown) / Day Count / Months / Weeks / DDMMYY / Monthly repeat / Yearly repeat / Weekly repeat / Love / Birthday / Exam / Diet / Christmas / No Smoking / Trip
– You can easily manage your schedule with a list of anniversaries with dates every 100 days.
– There is an alarm on the 7th, 3rd, 5th, and 1st day of D-Day, so you may not miss the important day.
■ Decorating D-Day as I want
– Stickers, background effects, background colors, fonts, text colors, decorating edges, etc
– You can see it in the home screen widget as it's decorated
– Widgets of various designs are ideal for home screen decoration!
■ Story that records over time
– Keep a record of your precious day
– You can upload 10 pictures on one story
– Diet diary, exam preparation, baby growth diary, and so on
■ For anniversaries with someone, Sharing features
– You can share D-Day event with friends and family.
– You can save the beautifully decorated D-Day as an image.
■ Organize it according to the category! Group
– Tie up similar events and manage it comfortably with a group setting feature
– Group sharing and in-group sorting are also possible.
With The Day Before, you won't miss precious moments in your busy daily life.
Style your own D-Day, The Day Before.
[Guide for Selection]
– Storage space (photo/media/file rights)
Used to import or save the pictures you need when you use or share them.
– Audio (Mic)
Used by the 'Voice Input' function on the D-Day keyboard.
Used to provide weather on the first screen.
[Excluding optimization of battery usage]
– When registering anniversary, we are requesting to allow 'Except battery usage optimization' for automatic registration of alarm and normal operation of top bar.(Optional)