Penly: Digital Planner & Notes v1.19.2
Penly: Digital Planner & Notes
Penly, Nov 11, 2022
Notetaking, PDF editor, digital planner, PDF annotation, notebook & journal.
|App Name||Penly: Digital Planner & Notes|
|Update on||Nov 11, 2022|
|Get it on|
TAKE NOTES, ANNOTATE & EDIT PDFs
• Smooth handwriting using a Bluetooth stylus (recommended)
• Customize your pen colour, thickness, and style (ballpoint and fountain pen)
• Type text using a keyboard
• Add shapes with options for stroke/fill
• Highlight and underline with the snap straight highlighter pen
• Colour wheel for pen, highlighter and text
• Smart eraser tool: choose what type of objects you want to erase
• Easily add photos and images
• Move, resize, rotate, and group objects
• Undo & redo your actions
• Pinch to zoom
DIGITAL PLANNER INCLUDED
• Digital planner included with monthly, weekly and daily pages, hyperlinked for easy navigation
• Undated & reusable: write in the dates yourself
• Paper types included: plain, dotted, lined and grid paper
• Colors available in black and pink.
• Layout available in both landscape and portrait.
• Perfect for getting organized
IMPORT PDF FILES & PLANNERS
• Any PDF file can be imported into the app
• Navigate through imported PDFs with existing hyperlinks
• Import images as a custom backgrounds
• Export your file as an editable .penly file or as PDF (please note: penly does not reliably export large PDFs)
• Create your own hyperlinks in any document
• Hyperlink to pages or websites
• Turn any object into a hyperlink
• Import many stickers into the app in one go: select any folder of images to import
• Organize images using the stickers panel
• Make your own sticker collections
• Easily add stickers to any document
• Selection of stickers included within the app
ORGANIZE & MANAGE DOCUMENTS
• Create folders and subfolders to organize your documents
• Select, rename, copy, move, or delete files
• Documents automatically open to the last page visited
SYNC BETWEEN DEVICES
• Link Google Drive to Penly to enable syncing
• Manual and automatic syncing options
7 DAY REFUND
• User satisfaction is our top priority
• Contact us at [email protected] with the email you used to make the purchase
• Full video tutorial: https://www.penly.net/tutorials.html
• No Bluetooth pen? Please disable S-Pen mode. However we recommend you use a Bluetooth pen for best results.
• Language support: English only.
KNOWN ISSUES LOG
• Exporting a content heavy file in PDF format may result in crashing.
• Interactive elements like check-boxes will not import from PDF.
• On-screen keyboard may not show if "S-Pen to text" option is enabled in Android settings.
Like Penly app? Leave us a 5 star review! We would really appreciate it.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA