|Paytm: Secure UPI Payments|
BHIM UPI, Money Transfer, Electricity Bill Payment, DTH, Metro & Mobile Recharge
|App Name||Paytm: Secure UPI Payments|
|Publisher||Paytm – One97 Communications Ltd.|
|Update on||Nov 17, 2022|
|Get it on|
Paytm (पेटीएम), India’s #1 Payment App is trusted by over 30 Crore Indians. Download the Paytm app for a bank to bank money transfer via BHIM UPI & instantly pay at shops & online sites/apps like IRCTC, Flipkart, Uber, Zomato & Swiggy. Use Paytm for mobile recharge, Fastag recharge, DTH recharge, Movie Tickets, Postpaid bill payment, Utility bill payment such as Water, Gas, Electricity, Landline, Broadband and insurance. Invest in Mutual Funds, Digital gold & NPS, avail insurance, check free CIBIL credit score, buy now & pay later with Paytm postpaid. Make IRCTC train booking, book flights, & buses in few taps.
Bank to bank money transfer via BHIM UPI
● Send & receive money from any phone number or bank account directly in your bank account. Wallet KYC is not mandatory for using UPI Payments.
● Check account balance, add beneficiaries & manage multiple bank accounts- State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank & other banks in India which support BHIM UPI.
● UPI ID is a unique ID used to make UPI payments instead of adding bank account details.
● UPI PIN is a 4 or 6 digit number which must be set while creating UPI ID. For all UPI payments, UPI PIN is necessary.
Mobile & DTH recharge
● Find latest prepaid recharge plans & best offers on Jio recharge, Airtel recharge, Vodafone Idea (Vi) recharge, BSNL recharge etc. Also recharge data cards with Paytm.
● Recharge your DTH connections – Tata Play, Sun Direct, Airtel DTH, Dish TV, Videocon d2h & get cashback offers.
Buy & Manage Fastag (फास्टैग)
● Buy & recharge FASTag for any vehicle at minimum documentation using your Paytm Wallet.
Utilities Bill Payments – Electricity, Water, Gas, Broadband, Landline
● Make electricity bill payments across 60+ providers including – BESCOM, PSPCL, BSES, MSEB, UPPCL, TSSPDCL etc.
● Make water bill payment, Gas bill payment, Credit card bill payment & Landline bill payment (Airtel, BSNL, MTNL, Reliance), Broadband, insurance premiums, E-Challan, Loan, Fee payment, Municipal etc.
● Paytm reminds you about due bills. You can set up auto payments.
Safe, Secure & Contactless Payments at Offline Stores
● Easily Pay using UPI Payments, Mobile Number or by scanning QR code at nearby Kirana stores, pharmacies, restaurants, petrol pumps, retail stores
Pay at Online Stores
● Make payment at food delivery, grocery, shopping & entertainment apps/sites & other 100+ apps.
Buy & Sell Digital Gold
● Buy, Sell & Gift pure 24K Gold (NABL Certified & BIS accredited) at live market rates, stored in 100% insured lockers at no hidden cost.
Check Free Credit Score
●Check free credit score, get credit reports across all banks’ loans & credit cards
Apply for Paytm Postpaid
● Apply for Paytm Postpaid, buy now & pay later with a credit limit of up to ₹60,000/-
Get Personal loans
Get Loan amount starting from 10K to 2.5 lac
Repay loan within 3-60 months
Annual percentage rate (APR) (per annum monthly reducing): 10.5-35%
Loan Processing fee: 0- 6%
Please Note: Personal Loans are only available to Indian citizens within the territory of India
Lending partners (NBFC):
– Hero Fincorp Ltd: https://www.herofincorp.com/partners
– Aditya Birla Finance Ltd: https://personalfinance.adityabirlacapital.com/pages/individual/platform_partners.aspx
– Clix Capital Services Pvt. Ltd: https://www.clix.capital/our-partners/paytm/
Loan amount: 100000, Interest 23%, Processing fee 4.25%, Tenure 18
Loan processing fee: Rs.4250
Stamp duty charges: applicable as per law
EMI per month: Rs.6621
Total interest: Rs.19178
Disbursal amount: Rs.94785
Amount Payable: Rs.119186
Book Hotels & Tickets for Trains, Bus, Flights
● Book domestic & international flight tickets.
● Book online bus tickets for UPSRTC, GSRTC, HRTC, MSRTC & 2K+ others
● IRCTC train ticket booking & cancellation. Check railway timetable, PNR status & real-time train running status