Master addition, subtraction, multiplication tables and division in cool game!
|App Name||Fun Math Facts: Games for Kids|
|Update on||Aug 3, 2022|
|Get it on|
Math can be fun!
"Fun Math" is a fun and engaging game to practice mental arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication tables, division) for K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders.
Mental math (the ability to do math calculations in one's head) is an important skill for primary students required both to achieve academic success and in daily tasks that take place outside the classroom. It takes a lot of time and practice to master mental arithmetic. Our game is created to make this learning enjoyable and fun for children.
The game allows you to select the math facts and operations you would like to master, so each grade in the elementary school (K-5) can play it:
● Kindergarten: addition and subtraction within 10
● 1st Grade: addition and subtraction within 20 (Math Common Core Standards: CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.1.OA.C.5)
● 2nd Grade: two-digit addition and subtraction, multiplication tables (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.2.OA.B.2)
● 3rd Grade: multiplication and division, addition and subtraction within 100, times tables (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.3.OA.C.7, CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.3.NBT.A.2);
● 4th Grade: three-digit addition and subtraction
In addition the game includes the practice mode that allows you to select the maths facts and operations you would like to master and also configure the number of tasks and speed of monsters.
Different types of levels, monsters, weapons, additional accessories and the clothes of the character won’t allow the child to become bored. Instead, these elements will motivate him to move forward in the learning process!
We think fighting slime monsters is a more entertaining and interesting way of achieving daily arithmetic practice than flashcards or quiz apps. Kids in kindergarten all the way up to 4th grade will enjoy practicing mental math with the “Fun Math” trainer!
We would love to hear your feedback. In case you have any questions or comments about the game, please write to us at email@example.com.